Admin Assistant (F&B Department/ Diploma in F&B/ Up to S$3000)
- You will be an integral member of the department to perform administrative and office support activities.
- Duties may include fielding telephone calls, answering enquiries or arranging In-house Events, Labels, coordinating logistics, filing, data entry and prepare statistics for reporting.
- GCE N,O,A level, Nitec, Diploma in any field
- Candidates with no experience can apply as training will be provided
- Candidates with admin experience in F&B will have an added advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Word and Excel
Please submit your updated resume in MS format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/ or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Richard Lam Weng Wah
Registration Number: R1217553
EA Licence No: 06C2859
MCI Investment Holding Pte Ltd is a human-centric and performance committed entity with an enterprising spirit, placing you as our main priority. Our group of companies provide support to people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We’re not just here to help, we’re here to make companies interesting.
To be the most advanced integrated outsourci...
View All Jobs
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd