Admin Assistant (F&B Department/ Diploma in F&B/ Seng Kang/ Up to S$2800)
- You will be an integral member of the department to perform administrative and office support activities.
- Duties may include fielding telephone calls, answering enquiries or arranging In-house Events, Labels, coordinating logistics, filing, data entry and prepare statistics for reporting.
- Diploma in Foods and Nutrition, Food Management or other comparable
- At least 0 - 3 years of related experience
- Able to communicate effectively in written and oral form
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Word and Excel
- Preferably with Knowledge of Admin duties in an F&B environment
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/ or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Richard Lam Weng Wah
Registration Number: R1217553
EA Licence No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd