Admin Assistant, Education Development Office (North, Healthcare)
- Support the supervisor & Clinical Educator Lead (CEL) in overseeing the process of the activities in the Education Development Office.
- Provide administrative support on students clinical placements, funding, evaluation and audit matters.
- Support in pre-employment clinical training matters such as orientation, rosters/timetable, collation of students' feedback, appointments of clinical educators, preparation and running of exams etc.
- Ensure all necessary evaluation takes place & submit in a timely manner
- Provide secretariat support for meetings with program stakeholders
- Assume the role as the point of contact for students and clinical educators
- Coordinate department and hospital wide faculty development activities and other training courses for the department
- Develop and maintain a filing system for the department for reporting and audit purposes
- Engage with process improvements to ensure smooth operations of EDO in KTPH
- Support in events management e.g. orientation, workshops, Teachers Day, etc
- Support in publicity support, inclusive of content and materials collation
- Support in education Technology and E-Learning, where needed.
- min. Diploma in any discipline and above from a recognised tertiary insitution
- No experience is needed as training is provided
- Candidates with some admin experience is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Keen interest and passion in the healthcare sector
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
Interested candidates please send your updated resume in MS Word Format to:
Subject: Admin Assistant, EDO
or call 6736 3280 and ask for Kate
EA Personnel: Kate Leau Wei Xuan (R1552331)
Company Registration No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd