Admin Assistant, Construction (Kranji)
- Basic up to $2,600
- 5 days work week
- AWS + VB
- Location: Kranji
- Good career progression
- Work closely with respective stakeholders in Preparation of Work Requests, Quotations to clients, Generation of Monthly Claims, Reports, etc
- Manage all Purchase Orders in terms of issuance to Sub-Contractors, Check & Collate Contractors Claims & Invoices before submission to Finance Department for payment
- Greet external visitor and internal staff with high degree of professionalism and courtesy
- Answering incoming call and receiving incoming mails
- Sort and distribute all incoming mail and overnight packages
- Candidate with 3 years of experience will be an advantages
- Able to work in fast pace working environment
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
Jim Tee Zhi Hao
Registration Number: R1875332
EA Licence No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd