Admin and Accounts Executive
Rotary Club of Singapore
The Rotary Club of Singapore is We are looking for a young and dynamic individual for the position of Admin and Accounts Assistant who is looking for a purpose in life apart from earning from a day job.
Rotary Club of Singapore is the oldest and largest Rotary Club in Singapore. It is a society of professionals and businessmen alike who want to make positive changes in community and the world. Our club members are dedicated people who share a passion for community service and friendship. It is a culturally and ethnically diverse group which has a strong drive to give back to society.
- Attending to administrative tasks like attending to phone calls, filing and club related paperwork.
- Being present at Rotary meetings and ensuring that the affairs of the meeting are conducted in a timely and orderly manner.
- Liaising with other Rotary Clubs, Rotary International and other related associations
- Automation and digitisation of workflow.
- Setting up cloud based accounting system and maintaining records on an ongoing basis.
- Handling all the receipts and payments and associated accounting and reconciliations
- Liaising with auditors
- Degree in Accounting / Business Administration
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills, bilingual capability is a plus
- A team player with good interpersonal, time management and organization skills
- Resourceful, self-motivated, independent and meticulous
- Knowledge of cloud-based accounting softwares like xero/ quickbooks etc., Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Minimum two to five years of working experience.