Actuarial Analyst (Banking) - 1 year contract - Up to $5500
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 2-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Responsible for end-to-end Pricing and implementation of new products.
- To assist the Actuarial Pricing leads and participate actively in end-to-end actuarial pricing process, which includes executing premium and benefit pricing, actuarial assumption setting, profitability testing, product system implementation and user acceptance test for quotation systems and administrative systems in ensuring end-to-end smooth and timely product delivery.
- To liaise with the Products, Distribution and Policy Servicing teams to closely support with client requests around in force policy statement updates, post sales illustrations, channel incentive analysis, marketing campaign setup.
- To work on risk management related projects including addressing market risk mitigation, insurance risk review, and operation risk management.
- May require occasional exposure to other non-product development activities as well as involvement in department wide exercises such as periodic experience studies updates, financial stress tests, board reports, regulatory initiatives, systems infrastructure upgrades, sales tools and marketing support.
- The role will be supporting the Head of Pricing to safeguard the financial health of the insurance company and protect the interest of policyholders as well as in ensuring the statutory responsibilities under the Insurance Act are met.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics/ Statistics or in any related majors
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in the Actuarial role
- Good to have experience in Prophet, VBA and Excel
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail for financial analysis
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955