ACMV Supervisor (West)
- Lead the shift team to attend to facilities complaints related to Air Con, ACMV and General Building Services
- Perform investigation and rectification works and to update the Technical Officer
- To carry out all preventive and breakdown maintenance for Air Con, ACMV and General Building Services.
- Ensure documentation related to the rectification works are updated as required
- Perform and ensure all preventive maintenance works - as requried - are carried out according to the maintenance programs and procedures
- Carry out any ad-hoc maintenance or repair work as assigned
- Ensure safety first when carrying out maintenance work
- Any other adhoc assignments as assigned.
- NITEC certificate in Air-Con, Building Services, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Able to work independently and possesses good interpersonal skills
- 3 years of relevant facilities management experience
- 2 years of experience in supervisory role
- Familiar with using Microsoft Office
- Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behaviour
- AWS (13-month)
- Performance bonus
- Annual increment
- Medical benefits
Interested applicants please send your update resume, indicating your current salary, expected salary, and availability.
Due to the large volume of applications, we seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
ENGIE Services Singapore Pte Ltd