ACMV Engineering Assistant! ATTRACTIVE PACKAGE (Ref: CY)
- Conduct repair and replacement works to the hospital ACMV systems and its facilities.
- Manage the contractors and vendors on the breakdown maintenance for the faulty systems and equipment to ensure that the completed work comply to the regulations.
- Supervise the agent and vendor work performance on the repair and maintenance of the systems by conducting audit and inspection on the completed work.
- Monitor the vendor on the preventive maintenance for quality work completion
- Ensure that the corrective maintenance is done timely and properly to minimize on the disruption to the hospital operation
- Gather feedback from the stakeholders on the performance and service level given by the managing agent and provide necessary updates on the work when required.
- Offer technical support for the maintenance and operation on the ACMV systems
- Address issues on the system breakdowns and conduct the investigation. Supervise the teams for system recovery and maintenance to prevent further faults.
- Inspection on work sites and adhere to the House Rules
- Report directly to the head of department
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good customer service
- Team player and able to work independently
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities. **
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Lim Sin Loong
EA Personnel Reg No: R1217121
JobStudio Pte Ltd