- To lead and supervise a team in handling the accounts receivable.
- To ensure that all receipts are collected and recorded in accordance with the company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Able to follow up and liaise with both internal and external clients and shareholders on matters relating to collections.
- Any other matters/projects that the management may require assistance with from time to time.
- Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least two years of related experience handling accounts receivable.
- Meticulous, possesses strong customer service and communication skills.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Excel.
- Good command of written and spoken English and an ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Please visit our website at www.drewnapier.com for more information.
Kindly email us your detailed resume in MS Word format only, stating full details of qualifications, experience, current and expected salaries.
(We thank all applicants for writing in. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence).
Drew & Napier LLC