Accounts & Reporting Assistant Manager
- Responsible for preparation of daily MAS reports to ensure compliance with internal accounting procedures and compliance with Banking Act and MAS Notices to Banks
- To cover daily tasks, e.g. nostro reconciliation, computation and monitoring of daily ratios in compliance with MAS regulations
- Assist in UAT for new MAS610 project when assigned
- To prepare the Branch’s annual financial statements and liaise with external auditors
- To prepare information required for corporate tax computation and liaise with external tax agent
- Responsible for the delivery of regulatory returns prescribed by MAS Notices to Banks
- Other functions in Accounts Department, including checking accounts payable, GST and financial controls.
- Min 2 years MAS610 full reporting experience with details of products covered, eg Loan portfolio(commercial, syndicated, project finance, structure finance), trade finance and derivatives products
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Ujun Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Ujun Tan | Registration No: R1988538