Accounts Receivable Executive (up to $4500/ Central) - SYL
• Lead Accounts Receivable scope, work closely with sales and shared service to monitor A/R overdue situation and come up plans to improve collection
• Monthly Accounts Receivable review, analysis and partner with sales to come up with action plan
• Partner with shared service for “Order-to-Cash” process, including daily receivable clearing, cash and check deposit
• Review month end accounts and prepared month end Journal entries with Accounting Manager
• Assist in GST and company income tax filing
• Prepared balance sheet reconciliation related to Accounts Receivable accounts
• Support the Accounting Manager on any ad-hoc reporting
• Own the audit support for both external as well as internal
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested personnel, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and attention it to Ms Angeline Wu LingYing (R1438557).
Recruit Express Pte Ltd