Accounts Payable Executive (Jurong Island)
Location: Jurong Island
Allowance: Transport & Site Allowance Provided
Working Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Shuttle bus provided from Jurong East
- Monitor daily cash balance and proper cash management.
- Supervisory role and provide guidance to accounts assistance.
- Outgoing payments checking before submit for approval.
- Monthly AP ageing report review and follow up.
- Assist Finance Manager in budget preparation, insurance policy matters, stock take coordination work and inventory reconciliation, as well as interim and year-end audit matters.
- Perform half-yearly CO budgeting process using SAP system.
- Other ad-hoc task assigned by Finance Manager.
- Support in implementation and participate in the continuous improvement effort in the areas of Safety, Quality, Environment and Health Management System (for example SS506 part 3, ISO 9001, ISO14001, OSHAS18001).
- Diploma or Degree in Accountancy or its equivalent is necessary.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in accounting field is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is compulsory.
- Candidate with working experience in SAP accounting system is required.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15487
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD