Accounts Payable Executive
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 2-Nov-2019
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Ensuring timely and accurate cash application and other Accounts Payable related tasks by the GBS team according to the Service Level Agreement.
- Complying with the Group and/or in-Country guidelines and procedures and external regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring accurate and timely reporting and supporting in financial closing activities.
- Analyzing specific AP accounts and taking appropriate actions as and when required.
- Liaising between the Business, GBS Hub and the vendor to identify and resolve issues.
- Applying Accounting standards, compliance to Accounting and Reporting Guidelines, and local GAAP and compliance with Group Charter.
- Meeting commitments and delivering high quality services to all applicable stakeholders in line with agreed upon service level.
- Committing to professional ownership and driving customer focus and customer satisfaction to ensure business partners and suppliers are provided the service level agreed.
- Supporting and participating in safety, compliance, business ethics, group charter, communications and other related activities.
- A Bachelor's degree in accounting, business administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of experience in accounting, preferably in Accounts Payable.
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail and dedication and commitment.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and a good team player.
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)