Accounts Payable Executive, Healthcare
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R2091773
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Accounts payable functions
- Manage cheque and banks transaction disbursement to all vendors, locum doctors and nurses, panels and non-panels claims and staff personal claim reimbursement.
- Manage and maintain vendor relations, to constantly review existing and new vendor setup; ensure accuracy of vendors’ information and coding are recorded in the financial system not limited to employees’ personal information for personal reimbursement. New vendor setup approval from procurement must be complied with and should there be any exception to refer to Procurement policy guidelines.
- Assist to develop accounts payable guidelines, policies and controls and to improve the efficiency in accounts payable process working alongside with all business units to implement best practice and ensuring smooth operations between finance and other departments.
- Work closely with immediate superior, maintain general ledger that relates to accounts payables, ensure accuracy and timeliness reconciliation.
- Work with all business units and vendor so that invoices are received and recorded on a timely basis.
- Ensure all accounts payables transactions are completely and accurately recorded in a timely manner in the accounting financial system at each financial month end and year end.
- Assist in costs accrual, reconciliations and analysis for month end closing.
- Support HOD on project costings and analysis, work closely with project business units ensuring accurate information is communicated and initiate process improvement.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality concerning financial & employees’ data
- Work with immediate superior, in preparing the daily & weekly cash flow report both actual and forecast
- Assist in the back-end finance system implementation and work closely with project team
- Min Diploma/Degree in Accounting or other related courses
- Min 2 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Able to start work immediately
Interested applicants please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Ho Yun Xin Claire (R2091773)
RECRUIT EXPRESS PTE LTD (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd