Accounts Payable Executive (6 months contract)
You will administer and responsible for all AP finance matters in the Organization. Have ability to lead and Organize Office staff’s in their daily routine duties. (When require) Good communication skills with Supplier’s Finance and ability to control & priorities duties and task.
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation prior to payment
- Perform invoice processing and general ledger data entry in ERP accounting system
- Perform AP reporting activities
- Execute creditor and bank reconciliation of accounts (First week of calendar month)
- Generate purchase orders when necessary
- Liaise with supplier’s on payment issues
- Identify nature of purchase and code into right GL
- Monthly Cash Flows projection reports.
- Administer Petty Cash, Cash Book and staff expense.
- Ad-hoc duties related to AP roles.
The Ideal Candidate should possess the following:
- Diploma in Accountancy
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Accounts Payable function
- Basic knowledge in accounting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Experience working with ERP systems, Data Analytics are good to have
- Meticulous and efficient to manage high volume of transactions
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Experience in a Supervisory role preferred
- Good time management and able to multitask
- Please email resume in Word Format with Qualification to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Allied MFG Pte Ltd