Accounts Payable Assistants
- AP Invoices verification
- Ensure checks are approved and signed in accordance to Authorisation schedule
- Perform monthly reconciliation against inter-companies’ Statements of Accounts
- Prepare, analyse and submit monthly management report
- Ensure figures are properly updated and authorised to achieve complete and accurate
- Implement and ensure company’s policies are adhered to accordingly
- Assist in monthly financial closing and ensure responsible accounting entries are properly, timely and accurately updated
- Monthly cash-flow projection, mainly Payables
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- At least 'O' level/Diploma in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years of relevant accounting working experience in an MNC environment
- Some exposure to SAP system preferred and a good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- A mature and highly committed individual preferred.
Please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Reasons for leaving
- Notice period
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1985132