Accounts Payable Assistant
The company is the world’s leading and most innovative display company.
- Process and maintain accounts receivable & payable and performing
- All accounting related functions.
- Check supplies invoices and input data into accounting system
- Check staff claims
- Handle any quires from vendors
- Handle monthly closing of accounts
- Register and maintain Fixed Assets
- Supplier Registration
- Ensure that payments are made on a timely and manner
- Manage incoming/outgoing mail
- FSE Condo Rental matters
- Employee Insurance matters
- Organize activates and functions for employee events
- In charge of pantry making sure sufficient refreshments are available
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level, Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, any field.
- 0~2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting, Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Oracle (ERP) experience will be advantageous
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment independently
- Undertake additional tasks and responsibilities when required or as instructed
Working location: Central
Salary range: Up to $3,100
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Alternatively, you may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317 Tel: 6950 9752 Fax: 6536 7890
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant in charge: Teo Bei Lin, Perlin
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R2091369
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd