Accounts Officer (Project Site / 5.5 Days )
v MNC - Good career opportunity & benefits
v Basic Up $2600 (Depend on Experiences)
v 5.5 Days / 8:30am - 5:30pm / Site Office
- Manage daily accounting functions, such as Account Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Reconciliation and Fixed Assets Management
- Follow-up and processing of supplier invoices
- Prepare general accounting / cash flow reports
- Keeping track of expenses in accounting system
- Assist in Month-end Closing
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 1 - 2 year of relevant experience
- Be independent, meticulous, a team player and able to work under pressure
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Lee Chia Xin (Karen)
Registration Number: R1769288
EA License No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd