- Responsible for accounts payable function.
- Prepare payments and ensure all payment procedures are adhered.
- Maintenance of Cash Books.
- Assist in Cash flow and forward contracts
- Accounts Payable
- Ensure all payment procedures are adhered
- Record Accounts Payable and cash book transactions
- Ensure timely payments due to vendors
- Miscellaneous Payments
- Ensure timely payments of monthly miscellaneous payments
- Payment of full settlement or related accruals
- Month End Duties
- Check and reconcile Statement of Accounts against Creditors’ Ledger
- Prepare accounting schedules
- Bank Reconciliation
MINIMUM REQUIREMENT OF INCUMBENT
- Education : GCE ‘O’ Level; LCCI Intermediate accounting preferred
- Experience : Minimum 1-2 years relevant working experience
Please forward your detailed resume stating qualification, working experience, current/expected salaries together with recent photo and contact number to:
The HR & Administration Manager
Ricoh (Singapore) Pte Ltd