- Join a well-renowned brand in hospitality
- Be a part of supportive and enthusiastic team
- Great opportunity for social impact
Our client is one of Asia Pacific’s leading hospitality companies having a footprint of nearly 30 hotels operating across 11 key destinations and continues to expand across the region. They pride in extending their service at the heart of hospitality and create memorable experiences to meet the changing needs of travellers across the globe.
You will be responsible for :
- Processing of accounts payable to all general suppliers and staff reimbursements. and ensuring all supporting documents are in order and company accounting procedures are adhered to including billing etc.
- Checking and verifying all incoming invoices and supporting documents.
- Ensuring accounts are accurately coded, signatures are verified and approvals are obtained to process payments.
- Performing intercompany reconciliation on a monthly basis and investigating the differences, if there is any.
- Assisting with monthly management schedules and in full set of accounts for investment holding companies.
- Preparing monthly petty cash reconciliation.
- You have at least 2-3 years working experience in commercial accounting and bookkeeping and relevant background in Accountancy
- Experience in Hotel / F&B industry would be an advantage
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Snaphunt Pte Ltd