Accounts Officer (AR)
Paradise Group Holdings Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-Jun-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Verify daily sales record and bank in of sales proceeds
- Updating daily sales record in DPR file and sales report file (inclusive sales collection and credit card commission entries.)
- To handle customers queries related to sales/ membership/ overcharges etc
- Update food deliveries sales
- Assist in month end closing, preparation of accounts schedules and report.
- To assist in monthly stock count/ financial clearance if required
- Process Accounts Receivable claim of vouchers, marketing funds and other receivables.
- Ensure all sales transactions are recorded and updated in accounting systems.
- Co-ordinate and process inter-companies billings and update in accounting systems
- Perform bank reconciliation and P$ reconciliation and month end E-point POS consolidation.
- To assist in monthly sales statistics survey
- Assist in year-end audit and preparation of audit schedules
- Prepare and assist in GTO sales statement for audit
- To perform any other Accounting duties as and when task by Accounts Executive.
- Candidate should possess at least ‘N’ or ‘O’ level with accounting
- At least 1 year of work within given deadlines
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- PC literate, knowledge in basic Accounting software and MS office software
- Knowledge of Navision is an advantage.
Salary commensurate with experience and position level.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Paradise Group Holdings Pte Ltd