Accounts Officer (1 Year Contract, SAP ECC, 5 days)
- Ensure that billings are done for Inventory Revaluation Clearing Account with complete supporting documents that matches with the excel file sent by Finance Personnel responsible for this account.
- Ensure billing amount matches with the invoice.
- Creation & maintenance of debtor codes in SAP.
- To send monthly statement of accounts to respective Accounts Payable Team.
- Follow up with respective Principals for outstanding AR balance and resolve disputes, if any to ensure timely collection.
- To provide commentaries on individual customer accounts in AR aging report.
- To mail out principal's invoices in a timely manner and based on principals'/clients' requirements if any. The list of principals/clients shall be maintained and updated regularly.
- Prepare balance sheet schedules of assigned accounts for FM review.
- Ensure classifications and utilisations are correctly reflected in the schedules.
- Ensure that the balance sheet figure ties back to GL balance.
- Provision for income accruals if any.
- Provision for principals' rebates if any.
- To assign SO & FM in streamlining current processes surrounding AR Team.
- Interco Matching (IC Matching) report that needs to be completed and sent to Corporate by Work Day 4.
- Interco billing and reconciliation.
- Receipt allocation for companies.
- To lead/participate/assist in any task assigned, such as process enhancement projects.
- 'O' level with 3 years of experience in a Logistics/ Shipping Industry.
- Preferably with experience in SAP ECC and Microsoft Office particularly Advanced Excel.
- Salary: $2000 - $2800 (salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- 5 days work week (8.30am-5.30pm).
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310