Accounts Officer (1 Year Contract)
- To prepare MAS regulatory returns including MAS610, 650, I&E report etc.
- Monitoring of daily MAS ratios such as capital fund, total ACU asset limit, AMR etc.
- Nostro reconciliation, cheque payments for operating expenses.
- Updating of accounts receivable & payable and fixed assets schedule.
- Preparing daily and monthly reports for management, HO and regulators
- Preparation and posting of daily journal entries
- Preparation of S.W.I.F.T. messages for payment
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Min Degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent
- At least 2 - 3 years experience handling related duties in a banking environment
- Able to commence on short notice or immediately
Interested candidates please submit a copy of your resume in MS Word to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attn: Rosaline Tay Kai Ching
CEI No: R1767578
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified*
Recruit Express Pte Ltd