Accounts & HR Executive / F&B
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 6-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1986511
Entry Level, Experienced
'A' Levels, Diploma
- Manage day-to-day basic accounting operations. Bookkeeping and documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares financial documents for submissions to respective legislative entitites.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports. Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data.
- Complies with local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Understand and adhere to all pertinent labour laws. Continually educate employees on company policies and keep employee handbook current.
- Provides necessary administrative support, feedbacks, and suggestions for the betterment of company administrative and accounts matters.
- Min. with a Diploma or any relevant cetificate.
- Min 1 year experience with F&B industry.
- Able to work with team work and follows manager