Pharmazen Medicals Pte Ltd is part of the Meiji group of Companies. We are an established pharmaceutical company dealing with quality generics and health supplements. Our customers include medical clinics, retail pharmacies and hospitals in both private and government sectors.Due to expansion, we are looking for suitable candidates for the position of :
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly analytical review narrative for the Head Office and other memoranda for annual audit, tax and corporate budget.
- Responsible for reviewing monthly account reconciliations and financial statements.
- Responsible for both quarterly and annual consolidations to ensure proper allocation and elimination of all intercompany transactions.
- Work with external auditors to ensure timely completion of audits and tax returns of the assigned portfolio. Monitor adherence to audit requirements and ensure full compliance in accordance with regulatory agencies.
- Concisely present financial information and appropriately answer accounting questions to management and committee members, as requested.
- Develop recommendations for effective and efficient business processes. Assist in the maintenance of the Accounting Policies and Procedures Manual and ensure proper segregation of duties.
- Manage and assist with the coaching of new staffs in the admin/accounts and logistics team.
- Actively participate in any departmental training and education programs. Identify areas where training is needed and assist in the developing appropriate training materials.
- Able to handle all staff accountant essential job functions.
- Perform other assignments, as requested.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Degree/Diploma in accounting; graduate degree desirable.
- Good organization, administrative and communication skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with sharp business acumen and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Advanced MS Office skills. Working knowledge of ERP accounting systems such as Navision is an advantage.
- Confident, self-starter with strong ability to work both independently and collaboratively with other departments.
- High degree of accuracy, accountability and consistency in producing quality work.
- Experience in supervising and mentoring employees highly desired.
Interested candidates please email your resumes, stating current and expected salaries and date of availability and position applying for, to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Pharmazen Medicals Pte Ltd