Accounts Executive x 2 (full set) (Partial Accounts)
Full Sets Accounts
- Review journal vouchers.
- Assist in preparation of Head of Department meeting slides on monthly basis.
- Assist in preparation of annual budget and forecast including variances between actual/ forecast and budget.- Assist in yearly stock take exercise cum reconciliation.
- Assist in year-end audit for 2 entities.
- To ensure compliance with relevant statutory requirement and standards (Financial Reporting Standards and Tax Act)
- Liaise with auditor (internal and external) for all audit matters.
- Liaise with tax agent for all tax matters.
More than 7 years of handling full sets of accounts and analysis
- Issue day to day/ monthly debit note for payment on behalf, rental and management fee
- Monthly preparing of cash flow report and daily cash flow movement report
- Intercompany contra payment
- Intercompany funds transfer for 2 entities
- Review status of outstanding trade debtors by liaising with sales personnel
- AR forex proofing
- Handling of phone calls and email queries.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mails as well as arranging couriers.
- Perform accounts receivables duties including issue invoice and debit/credit note.
- Liaise with Operations team on obtaining and ensuring completeness of supporting documents for billing purposes.
- Ensure accurate and timely billing.
- Chasing of debts from debtors.
- Closely monitor outstanding debtors account via regular phone calls, frequent communications with Operation team to cover long overdue debts.
- Assist in preparing reminder letters and other legal proceedings for debt recovery
- Ensure all receipt & transaction entry accurately recorded into company accounting system.
- Assist in month-end closing.
- Handle basic accounting duties
- Data entry and filing of documents.
- Ensure all transaction entry accurately recorded into company accounting system.
- Handle general enquiries and administrative works.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by superior and Management.
Â· At least 2 years working experience in related field (Preferably Construction Industry)
Â· Minimum Qualification of Diploma in Accounting
Â· Proficiency in MS Office applications and Autocount accounting software
Â· Bilingual with good communication skills
- Meticulous, able to work within stipulated deadline.
Â· Good interpersonal and team work skills
Â· Able to work independently
- Good time management and able to work in a fast pace environment to meet deadline
Â· Available Immediate or on short notice
OUR RECRUITERS LLP