Accounts Executive (west/MNC/5 days) up to $3.5K - Manufacturing
- Prepares monthly journals, bank reconciliation, balance schedules and tax schedules.
- Monitor intercompany recharges process and dispute resolution.
- Responsible for the key project account working including cost analysis and month-end closing.
- Review and analyze shared service cost centre
- Liaise with internal and external auditors.
- Assist in yearly stock count.
- Ensures compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
- Diploma in Accounting preferably with 1 to 2 years working experience with MNC.
- Candidates without work experience may also apply.
- Excellent analytical skills with a solid understanding of accounting policy and practice.
- Good interpersonal skills, meticulous and able to handle tight headlines.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skill will be an advantage.
Location: Pandan Crescent
Company transport: Jurong east/CCK /Bukit batok/Clementi
Working hours: Regular Office hour (Monday to friday)
Industry: Manufacturing (US MNC)
Budget: up to $3500 (Basic)
interested candidate please send your resume to me.
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd