Accounts Executive | Ubi | Beauty & Wellness
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 17-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Manage day-to-day financial operations and administration support services
- Handle and maintain full set of accounts up to Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss accounts
- Manage application for assigned entities
- Issuance of invoices
- Sorting and filing of documents
- Process payments and receipts
- Ensure timely completeness in accounting closing and accuracy in accounting reports
- Handle ad-hoc projects and assignments
- Diploma in Accounting/Finance or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Able to work independently, proactive, able to take initiative and responsibility.
- Organized, meticulous with a high degree of accuracy.
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Possess good analytical abilities and good communication and negotiation skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080