Accounts Executive @ Tuas (Full Sets, 5 Days, Max $3600)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 11-Jun-2019
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1880292
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Working Hours: weekdays 8.30am – 5.15pm
- Assist in reviewing daily Jakarta’s payment voucher and analyse its fluctuation.
- Assist in reviewing monthly Jakarta’s management account and accounting entries.
- Review journal vouchers.
- Assist in preparation of HOD meeting slides on monthly basis.
- Assist in preparation of annual budget and forecast including variances between actual/ forecast and budget.
- Assist in yearly stock take exercise cum reconciliation.
- Assist in year-end audit for 2 entities.
- To ensure compliance with Financial Reporting Standards and Tax Act
- Liaise with auditor (internal and external) for all audit matters.
- Liaise with tax agent for all tax matters.
- Issue day to day/ monthly debit note for payment on behalf, rental and management fee
- Monthly preparing of cash flow report and daily cash flow movement report
- Intercompany contra payment, funds transfer for 2 entities
- Review status of outstanding trade debtors by liaising with sales personnel
- AR forex proofing
- Monthly cost distribution report for HOD meeting purpose
- Assist in yearly preparation of financial statement, tax computation
- Assist in completing quarterly survey, annual survey
- Degree in Accounting or higher equivalent
- Min 7 years of handling full sets of accounts and analysis
- Having Costing experience is an advantage
- Microsoft Office
- Accounting software – SAP B1
- Proficient in English and Chinese as need to read Chinese documents
Please attach your updated detailed resume with the following information :
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Personnel Reg. No : R1880292