Accounts Executive(Temp 3 months AP)
The incumbent is responsible for:-
- Work with shared service centre on processing and payments of vendor invoices including but not limited to scanning of documents, checking of accounting codes, obtain payment approvals from user department.
- Maintenance of vendor records in SAP.
- Compile documents and process payments for local and overseas vendors.
- Any other adhoc duties as per assigned by Asst Financial Controller.
• Minimum GCE ‘O’ Levels or equivalent.
• Preferably with over 2 years of relevant work experience.
• Computer literate, strong working knowledge of MS Office.
• Working knowledge in SAP is an advantage.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent team player, meticulous and has an eye for details.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.