Accounts Executive (Receivable)
Nayaka Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 12C5888|EA Personal Registration No: R1548736
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable function.
- Responsible for monthly bank reconciliation.
- Responsible for twice monthly credit control meeting.
- Monitor and follow up closely with marketing colleagues and customers on PayNow receipts and overdue payments.
- Timely month end closing for Accounts Receivable function.
- Quarterly GST preparation and submission.
- Responsible for one full set of accounts using MYOB accounting system. Ensure timely month endclosing and reporting for this Company. Liaise with Company Secretary on corporate secretarial matters pertaining to this Company.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum CAT or other professional qualification recognised by ICPAS.
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Familiar with insurance, tax and local regulations would be an added advantage.
- Analytical mind and an excellent team player.
- Meticulous and good communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Independent and able to work under a tight deadline.
- Be able to value-add to improve the accounting processes, work procedures and company policies.
- Able to commence within a short notice would be an advantage.
- Only Singaporeans / SPR
Working hours/ Working location:
Mon – Fri (9am to 6pm)
Location: Bukit Timah Shopping Centre
Nayaka Services Pte Ltd