Accounts Executive (North/ $3200)
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure that all transactions are well documented
- Handle Fixed Asset full process, including budgeting
- Analyzing correctly Fixed Asset and current liabilities, and indicating corrective actions that need to betaken.
- Audit key documents and verify each transaction
- Preparing Accounts Payable (Full) including payments.
- AP invoices, purchase order, credit card and overhead payment as well as staff claims. This will include reviewing purchase requisition and issuing purchase order, maintaining vendor master, review and match invoices, etc.
- Prepare Accounts payable monthly cash flow forecast
- Preparation of Journal entries for accruals & other adjustment.
- Preparation of monthly and year-end Balance Sheet schedules
- Responsible for forecasting, variance analysis for operating expenses
- Preparing budget forecast and 5 years plan
- Prepare and generate customer good return note.
- Correspond with customers/vendors and respond to their inquiries
- Undertake ad hoc duties as assigned
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
- Looking into strengthening current and process improvement
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements through continuous improvement, idea generation and customer focus
- Performance Management Execution with accountabilities and responsibilities to deliver results
- Import and Export good ideas with openness to change
- Set a Winning Example with integrity, passion and commitments.
- Initiatives and decisiveness to takes immediate and independent action; sense of ownership and responsibility for outcome.
- Determination and drive to achieve with enthusiasm and sets high standards of performance with ambition to achieve excellent results.
- Flexible and open-mindedness with willingness to try different ways and able learn new skills, adapt to new development, self-critical attitude and impartial.
- Stable and resilience with consistency, self-confidence, straightforwardness and persistence.
- Analytical thinking in recognizing sources of problems and constructively develop effective solutions to problems
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting from a reputed institution
- 2-3 years of accounts receivables (AR) / accounts payables (AP)
- An interest in finance
- Mathematical and analytical ability
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
- Has the ability to work as part of a team and believes in teamwork
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9754
EA Registration Number: R1655911
EA Personnel: Choi Syeulgi
People Profilers Pte Ltd