Our client is an established company in the electrical distribution sector with good working environment. Currently, they have an immediate opening for Accounts (Payable) Executive.
- Respond to external vendors and internal managers regarding all aspects of the accounts payable process, including processing invoices for payment, recording GST, and assisting with balance reconciliations.
- Verify the accuracy of vendor invoices and confirm that the correct general ledger account codes are used.
- Generate payment to vendors on a routine schedule and match the check with backup for review.
- Inspect paid and unpaid invoices including cleared payment inquiries and check voiding to maintain accurate files and records according to company standards.
- Ensure monthly statement of accounts are review against system’s balance after closing on timely basis.
- Review automatic payments to ensure correct coding and authorization as well as sufficient contracts and documentation.
- Monitor account balances, track expenses, prepare analyses of accounts and related financial activity to produce monthly financial reports.
- Handle full set of accounts for a small entity.
- Diploma in Accounting & Finance or related certifications.
- 2 years of relevant work experience. Experience in Accounts Payable and/or GST reporting preferred.
- Competent in MS Excel and Word. Knowledge in SAP is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills and work ethics.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
To apply, please send us your updated CV in MS Word format.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Licence No. 95C5411
EA Personnel No. R1110897
PrimeStaff Management Services Pte Ltd