Power Partners Private Limited| Date Posted: 17-Nov-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Assist in preparation of the Company’s accounts using MYOB accounting software.
- Handle full spectrum of accounting duties, including overseeing account payables, account receivables, fixed assets and general ledger functions.
- Assist in month end closing including preparation of accounting schedules, Contract Control (Job Costing).
- Verify staff claims.
- To provide general administrative support.
- Required to undertake ad-hoc projects/duties which may be assigned from time-to-time
- Degree / Diploma in Accounting (LCCI) or its equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant working experience.
- Computer literate with high proficiency in MS Office applications (especially MS Excel).
- Well versed in MYOB.
- Good working attitude and self-motivated.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good organizational capabilities, meticulous and process strong analytical skills.
- A team player and the ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Able to start work immeidiately or short notice.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Power Partners Private Limited