Sinoppel Device Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 18-Apr-2021
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Processing and recording AR invoices ensure timely, accurate billing and recording of invoices.
- Keep records of receipts of all incoming funds by posting receipts to appropriate general ledger accounts and outstanding AR
- Processing and recording AP invoices by ensuring all invoices are booked accurately into the accounting system with the required documents. This includes reviewing invoice postings, invoice description and other details, in accordance with the requirement and policies
- Prepare and process payments to make sure all payments are authorized
- Assist in month end closing, including monthly bank accounts reconciliation. Assist in preparation of monthly balance sheet
- Prepare routine monthly reports such as monthly ageing report and sales report for submission to the management.
- AP/AR review, perform AP/AR balance and aging review on a monthly basis.
- Coordinate and liaise with external parties like external auditors, tax agents, corporate secretarial agents, local tax and government authorities where required
- At least Diploma in Accountancy or its equivalent
- At least 3 year(s) of experience, preferably in retail industry
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, esp Excel
- Self-motivated, detailed oriented and committed to work in order to meet deadlines
Sinoppel Device Pte Ltd