You will be responsible for handling the full set of accounts, preparation and submission of GST reports and audit schedules, liaising with external auditors/clients and other account related matters.
Your general administrative duties will include handling incoming calls and enquiries, manage reception and provide administrative support to ensure smooth running and daily operation activities.
- Minimum Diploma in Accountancy / LCCI or equivalent
- Organized and independent worker
- Meticulous and able to adhere to tight deadlines
- Energetic team player with positive attitude and drive for achievement
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Service oriented and able to multi-task
- Entry level candidates are welcomed to apply
- Only Singaporeans
- 5 working days a week.
- Monday to Saturday: 9.00am - 6.00pm (Alternate Saturday Off)
- Bukit Batok
Interested applicants are invited to apply online or email a detailed resume with photo, date of availability, current & expected salaries to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Expats Furniture Rental Pte Ltd