LGA Telecom Pte Ltd an established Infocomm Service Provider, since 1995 and an industry pioneer that has helped shape Singapore’s Internet ecosystem. In the past two decades, LGA has been delivering resilient enterprise solutions that ensure un-interrupted business operations. Today LGA offers comprehensive managed security services and solutions that identify, alert and mitigate technological vulnerabilities, threats and potential breaches to the network and systems. Enterprises and government agencies rely and trust LGA for their security needs beyond connectivity.
The successful candidate will be progressively assigned tasks in the Finance Department. There are opportunities to learn and participate in the broad range of operational accounting and analytical reporting activities, including:
- Accounts receivable activities, such as billing and collections
- Account payables invoices function
- Monthly journals & fixed assets register
- Month-end analysis schedules
- Bank reconciliations
- Intercompany transactions and intercompany balances reconciliations
- Day to day accounting functions
- Diploma or Degree, with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge in ERP system is preferred.
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Well organized and meticulous
- Pleasant personality with good communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and service-oriented.
- Good English writing, documenting and customer communications skills required.
We invite interested applicant to send us comprehensive resume with your qualifications, work experience, current & expected salaries and contact details to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please specify position you are applying for in the subject heading.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
LGA Telecom Pte Ltd