Performs accounting activities with key focus on supporting plant maintenance transactions and fixed asset maintenance function.
Supports the finance department in its day-to-day and month-end reporting activities with key focus on:
- Managing the plant’s maintenance inventory/capital/revenue transactions, working with the maintenance team on inventory cycle counts and providing analysis on maintenance costs.
- Fixed assets maintenance function which includes upkeep of asset register, capex accounting/reporting and physical verification of assets.
- Performing key vendor reconciliation
- Maintaining full set of books for two investment holding companies
- Supporting the Company’s secretarial function by liaising with company secretary and external party on board resolutions, minutes and other ACRA requirements
- Participate in the company’s J-SOX and internal control programs as a tester
- Act as a backup for finance functions as assigned
- Diploma in accounting
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience in commercial organizations (preferably in manufacturing environment.)
- Meticulous, with good grasp for details
- Ability to communicate with all levels in the organization and be a team player
- Ability to cope with tight datelines
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office
- Experience in using business information systems / specialized reporting systems (SAP B1, SAP BPC, Maximo) advantageous
Lucite International Singapore Pte Ltd