- Handle full spectrum of AP functions including stock in of retail shop and monthly closing.
- Handle periodic reporting, analysis and planning
- Process supplier invoices & expenses claims, handle petty cash and admin internet banking activities.
- Accurate processing of vendor invoices (including resolving invoice related issues and verification, scanning & filing records).
- Maintain financial records and relevant documents, reconciling supplier statements and responding to all vendor inquiries.
- Create AP invoices & credit notes into accounting system and ensure all transactions are recorded timely and accurately.
- Preparation of payment vouchers - Cheque, Bank Transfer & GIRO payments.
- Issuance of cheques for all payments required.
- Maintain vendor master database and vendor bank details
- Preparation of journals and provide financial support for other day-to-day operations and updates of accounts function, as and when required.
- Prepare journal, audit schedule and bank reconciliation
- Calculate monthly payroll for retail outlet staffs
- Prepare appointment letter and NDA for newly joined employees.
- Prepare confirmation letter for employees who passed 3 months probation.
- To issue memo to relevant department when required.
- To apply/renew permit for foreign workers and filing for all employees personal details.
- Any other ad hoc jobs assigned
- Minimum 3 years of related experience in finance/accounts
- Possess international accounting standard knowledge
- Retail, FMCG insustry experience is a plus.
- Expericenced in accounting system
- Excellent MS-office (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to work under stress and deal with voluminous transactions
- Good team palayer and possess good communication
- Able to have high efficiency at work and multitask.
- Work independently and able to manage tasks on hand efficiently.
- Sense of ownership and take things like her own
H2 Hub Pte Ltd