Big Bang Capital Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Jan-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Working closely with respective outlets manager and report to Assistant Manager for day-to-day accounts matters.
- Fully in-charge of three or more entities’ AR, AP and GL accounts including monthly closing and management report as per required by the Management.
- Perform monthly stock take at in-charged F&B outlets including foods, beverages and miscellaneous.
- Check and update inventory schedule.
- Perform daily & monthly sales and bank reconciliation.
- Monitor cash book transaction and update listing schedule
- Update monthly fixed asset and audit schedules.
- Preparation and submission of GST to IRAS.
- Liaise with auditor and tax agent for year-end closing and any related matters.
- Liaise with external parties such as bankers, suppliers and others when required
- Assist and follow up with relevant agencies on grants.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned by Management.
- Minimum Diploma in Accountancy
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of hands-on accounting experience
- Having experience in F&B accounting will be a plus
- Knowledge of MYOB and Xero accounting software an added advantage
- Positive attitude & willingness to learn
- Team player
Opportunity to convert to permanent based on performance.
Click below button to apply for the job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. Thank you.
Big Bang Capital Pte Ltd