Kaffa Kaldi Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Jul-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
- Ensures proper accounting records and procedures are adhered to.
- Prepare & maintain Full Set of Accounts including GL, AP/AR, Fixed Asset, Inventory, Petty Cash and cash flows.
- Prepare audit schedules, bank reconciliation & Management Report.
- Preparation and submission of GST reporting.
- Prepare year-end sales forecast and budgeting.
- Responsible for checking and data entry on inventory data in Autocount system.
- Tracks WIP and analyse cost variances.
- Liaise closely with production on the report on a timely basis.
- Coordinates with Tax Agent & auditors on audit & Tax matters.
- Any other work or duties which may be assigned by the management.
- Min. LCCI Diploma in Accounting with experience in manufacturing industry.
- Autocount user, with excellent command of Microsoft Excel.
- Responsible, meticulous, able to work under minimum supervision.
- Good teamwork spirit, willing and able to learn and multi-task.
- Must be able to work 5.5 day workweek, with 1 Saturday off a month.
- Able to start asap.
Kaffa Kaldi Pte Ltd