Ace:Daytons Direct (International) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-Jun-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Must be conversant in best accounting practices such as keeping up to date on company’s receivables and payables, reconciling bank statements, preparations of monthly P and L Reports, preparations of payroll, observations of companies Budgeting KPIs and taxation
- Responsible for all internal audits and preparations of accounts for external audit.
- Liaise with external parties such as auditors, tax agents, banker, authorities and others.
- Preparations of invoices, payment vouchers, and cheques etc
- All accounting daily jobs.
- Must possess at least a diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and accounting software.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of people and high initiative character.
- Motivated, responsible with positive attitude and able to work under pressure and stress.
Kindly Include in your resume:
- Availability date
- Current, Expected salary
- Reason for leaving previous employment
Ace:Daytons Direct (International) Pte Ltd