THE ADVERTISER | Date Posted: 20-Feb-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Accounting & Tax
- Financial accounting based on the Group’s consolidated balance sheet & reports
- Non-consolidated monthly closing operations and the balance sheet & reports
- Assist to review internal controls; seek continuous improvements on existing work processes; and resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Financial management(daily, monthly cash flow performance, cash flow planning table creation)
- Financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process
- Maintain and update vendor database system with market information.
- Responsible to source, negotiate from both local and oversea vendors.
- Resourceful & strong team player with good problem solving & communications skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills, strategic mindset with hands-on attitude & uncompromised integrity and business ethics with local and overseas vendors and suppliers.
- Assisting in sourcing for suppliers, analyze quotations and review product quality.
- Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements.
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation.
- Manage, monitor & follow up with all stock level and inventory.
- Assist in ISO Annual Performance Review for vendors.
- Be team member for quality improvement program.
- Performing monthly stock auditing/reporting at CK and other locations/warehouse.
- Analyze material cost breakdown.
- Assist product costing simulation.
- Participate in periodically standard cost review and inventory revaluation.
- Provide cost analysis as well as assisting project owners to review project cost on product level.
- Assist Product Development in cost controlling for all R&D projects.
- Evaluate and analyze the cost deviation.
- Assist ad-hoc duties assigned by Management