- This role is open to fresh graduates!
- Unique and dynamic work environment
- Excellent learning and career development opportunities
Our client is a sports & recreation company with multiple facilities within Singapore and other countries.
This role has a dual function that oversees accounting activities and floor management at various facilities.
You will be responsible for :
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations and accounting schedules
- Managing AP & AR functions, as well as intercompany billing
- Preparing quarterly reporting for GST
- Maintaining Fixed Asset register
- Supporting casual staff payroll
- Overseeing operations which includes customer safety and managing part-time staff
- Ensuring world-class customer service is provided to customers
- You have a Diploma and/or Degree in Accountancy or other relevant field
- You ideally have some experience in Accounting. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- Proficiency in MS Office Skills, particularly in Excel is required
- You are willing to work on weekends/public holidays
- You are a strong team player who is meticulous and delivers high quality work
- You are highly adaptable and able to think on one's feet
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd