- Liaise with customers for Accounts Receivable (AR) invoicing.
- Handle AR invoicing and ensure all invoicing are recorded correctly in the system for month-end closing.
- Perform monthly AR reconciliation.
- Perform intercompany reconciliation.
- Prepare quarterly GST submission.
- Liaise with external auditors for year-end audit.
- Support Operations Director and Senior Accountant in day-to-day activities.
- Assist in new process and system implementation as and when required.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting or equivalent qualifications.
- Candidates with knowledge in Sage 300 ERP (ACCPAC) system will have an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word and Excel).
- Meticulous and detail-oriented.
- Possess strong analytical skills and a good team player.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and cope with tight deadlines.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates with more years of relevant work experience may be considered for Senior Executive position.
- Working Location : Toa Payoh
- 5-day work week, Mondays to Fridays : 8.30am to 6.00pm
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the expected salary and date of availability via JobsCentral portal.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PropNex International Pte Ltd