Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for an Accounts Executive to be part of our team as we continue to expand our operations and maintain our position as one of the largest water pump systems maintenance company in Singapore.
Be awestruck by how much we can achieve when we move into a TEAM-BASED CULTURE! We are seeking candidate who is a TEAM-player with positive attitude and pro-activeness in this niche industry.
Be part of the growing TEAM of Aquaforce!
Core direction of Aquaforce
- We mean BUSINESS
- Move Aquaforce FORWARD
- We are not one man, we are a TEAM
- Together, we achieve MORE
- We are not manpower, we are SYNERGY
- We are not the best, but we strive to IMPROVE
- Process and prepare financial and business forms
- Generate, send and follow up on invoices for business operations
- Help oversee and manage individual accounts
- Provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Ability to work together as a team
- Alignment with the direction and values of the company
- Ability to think and express thought processes clearly
- Ownership and responsibility over tasks assigned
- Mentorship opportunities
- Learning and Personal Development opportunities
- Medical Benefits
- Annual Leave
- Excellent company culture
- Dynamic Team
- Great career exposure
Aquaforce Private Limited