- To handle worker’s monthly OT pay
- To handle employee’s monthly expenses and claims
- To assist in accounts payable, accounts receivable and preferably full set of financial statements
- Month end closing activities and GST reporting
- To coordinate, liaise and prepare audit information which required by auditors.
- Other accounts and administrative duties as required.
- Diploma in Accounting / Business & Finance or equivalent
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge in AR, AP and GST reporting
- Familiarity with full set accounting is an added advantage but not a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Words and Excel
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Apply Now Button
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
To find out about other career opportunities in MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, do visit www.mci.com.sg for complete jobs listing. We wish you all the best in your career search.
Jeremy Lee Kok Hui
Registration Number: R1550164
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd