Singapore Facilitists Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Nov-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for full accounting processes and tasks such as AP & AR, General Ledger, Accounts reconciliation, etc...
- Responsible for preparation and closing of monthly and annual financial statements
- Ensure timely, accurate month-end closing and financial statements.
- Coordinate and liaise with all external parties such as auditors, secretarial agents and local authorities where required.
- Ensure compliance with all finance filing requirements, tax filing requirement and regulations.
- Assist in new processes and system implementation to work efficiently when required.
- Any other relevant tasks as may be assigned by the Management.
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting or Business Studies.
- Preferably with minimum 2 years of experience.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and Xero Accounting Software.
- Driven and passionate about work. Able to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 5.5 Working Week (Alternate Saturdays off)
Singapore Facilitists Pte Ltd