Executive Ship Management (ESM) is a premier ship management company preferred by the industry leaders for our superior professional expertise and bespoke services to discerning shipowner.
ESM is part of Executive Group, an ensemble of seven maritime service providers, headquartered in Singapore with offices in 11 cities around the world. Group services include ship management, management and ownership of offshore vessels, marine supply and repairs, chartering and commercial management, maritime software solutions and maritime training centre. (www.executive-group.com)
What we offer
The Executive Group is poised to lead the maritime services industry by driving innovations and creating strategic value for its partners.
In order to keep pace with its growth and expansion, the company is looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to join the team with tremendous growth potential within its group companies.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Verify and process all invoices
- Verify prices, quantities and descriptions against purchase orders
- Raise payment voucher requests to Treasury team for invoices settlements
- Prepare journals for month-end and year-end closing
- Resolve any discrepancies with the vendors or Purchase team
- Reconcile vendor statement and resolve all discrepancies timely
- Assist in quarterly GST submission
- Manage ad-hoc duties as assigned
We are looking for Professionals
- With Diploma or Degree
- Candidates with two years of similar experience in ship management companies or related industries will have an added advantage
- With good administrative, planning and implementation skills
- Fluency in English with good English writing skills is an added advantage
- Computer literacy is a must
Executive Ship Management Pte Ltd