Accounts Executive **HEALTHCARE**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-May-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R2198995
Bachelor's / Honours
- Preparation and input of journals for the GL and ensuring that the GL is balanced at all times.:
- Prepare relevant supporting schedules for audit.
- Liaise with auditors and provide explanations to facilitate smooth audit process.
- Follow up on credit controls on A/R
- Follow up on payment schedules
- Margin and variance analysis to ensure P&L accuracy
- Assist in Yearly Budget preparation and Monthly Financial Reporting
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Minimum Degree in Accounting or its equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years prior experience in similar capacity.
- Has good leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in handling FTA cost statements a plus.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Ivy Yong Shi Mei
Personnel EA License No.: R2198995
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd